What is Truth
Seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.
**ATTENTION** This website is under reconstruction due to my own neglect and the blatant Youtube censorship of many Christian videos. There were so many excellent videos on this website that I may never be able to recover but...I feel the Lord prompting me to get back on point. Most of the ministries I follow (below) have correct links but any that do not will be corrected. This was also due to the censorship of Youtube by removing many ministries and their years of work to get the Word of the Lord out. I will not be making the same mistakes that caused me to lose these videos. Thank you for your patience and understanding. April 14, 2022
Charles Lawson Sermons
I am not an evangelist, pastor, teacher, preacher, no longer attend any church, and claim no manmade denomination. I did not attend seminary nor am I a Theologian. We can search, study, and research the Scriptures until the day of Christ's return and unless revealed by the Spirit of God, we know nothing but our own carnal interpretations.
My sole purpose for this site is to reveal the truths and theories (yes, theories) that the church will not go near. My goal is to; hopefully, project the one true, triune God and not the ones manufactured by mankind.
The definition of Theory that best fits my research: "the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another".
The entire Bible is both literal and steeped in deep Spiritual revelations that can only be unveiled by the quickening of your Spirit by God and God alone. 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
Why did Pilot say to Yeshua, "What is truth?" A question mark does not belong at the end of that sentence because it was a statement.
Only God Can Reveal the Truth Through His Spirit
Unfortunately, there are very few if any who will listen. As the scriptures state, "Narrow is the way to heaven and few there be that find it but broad is the way to Hell and many there be that go there." For, after all, His people perish for a lack of knowledge and to get knowledge...you must first really want it and to find God, you must stop being a god.
His love and mercy are still available, to those who want it but the Gate is, as I write these words, growing narrower by the second. In fact, the Gate is about to slam shut, the Ark door is closing, the Ship is about to Sail, Happy Hour is over and it is Last Call. You will either climb aboard or continuing standing outside, pointing at those "crazy fanatical Christians" Please do not say, "I believe in God", therefore, I am safe, even Satan believes in God...It takes much more than lip service.
Who am I to judge you? I am not judging you; I am here to warn you...it is up to you if you listen
Views on Hell
1) "There is no such place as Hell.'' There is a Heaven but a loving God would not send anyone to Hell." Well, that is half correct, a loving God does not send anyone to Hell, that choice, is their own personal choice. Funny how people make up their own personal Heaven and Hell to fit what they want it to be instead of going by what The Word of God says.
2) Another belief is, everyone is going to Heaven. Well, if that is true, then you may as well stick with, "Law of Thelema" aka "Do as Thou Wilt." This, "Thelema Law", was developed by none other than Aleister Crowley, penned as the evilest man ever. If there is no Hell, you may as well do anything you like, whatever feels good, whatever makes you happy with no worries what so ever. So, is that what you believe? You can just do as you please, live your life as unto yourself and when this life is over you will just pass through those gates into an eternity of bliss along with the likes of good ole Charlie Manson, Henry Lee Lucas and a multitude of the unrepentant child rapist, murders, and serial killers?
3) "I am going to be in Hell with all my friends and it is going to be one big party." Well doesn't that sound like a barrel of fun? That has to be in the top 10 misguided comments that I have ever heard. You will be in the land down under with AC/DC blasting, "Running With the Devil", smoking weed, kicking back some Jack Daniels, doing drugs, and having orgies.
4) Last, but certainly not least we have, "There is no Heaven or Hell when you die, that is it, you are gone and nothing exists." Well, if you chose to stick with that one, I hope you are correct because if not, you are in a whole heap of trouble.
Let us examine the last one first. "You die and there is nothing."
4)This is the"Atheist" point of view. This is the conclusion that there is no God, thus and therefore, there is nothing after this life. A random cosmic event happened that created the earth. We then climbed out of some primordial ooze, evolved from apes, found fire, made cars, computers, planes, Quantum Physics, and then you die and there is just nothing. Everything is just random and it just happens to fall into place perfectly. What do you tell your child when Fluffy gets hit by a car or grandma passes on? "Sorry, kid, that's it." Or, do you borrow our truth for your lie to spare your child the pain of your lack of faith? For the atheist, anyone who believes in the Creator God is weak and needs a crutch. I am here to tell you, true Christians do not need a crutch they are the crutch. We do not choose to believe in God because we are a bunch of weak sniveling cowards because, trust me, in this day and age, you have to be really brave to be a Christian. Things have changed, this is not the 1950's anymore when Christianity was the norm here in the United States, now, we are living in Sodom and Gomorrah and the hostility for Christians is heating up. Tell the Christians living in other countries they need a crutch, they have been getting tortured and murdered for centuries for their refusal to let go of their faith in Christ.
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God
3) I call this the "Stoner Theory" because as I had one tell me, "God knows I'm cool". It is at those times you can only look at folks in sheer amazement. Yes, I'm quite sure that is what Christ was thinking as He hung in agony for your sins, just how cool you really are. Sorry to say, this reasoning puts you on the opposite side of the playing field with good ole Satan himself. He thought he was cool too when he decided to exalt himself above the Most High. If you do not know how that ended for him, let's just say, it was a rough landing. Face facts, you can never be cool enough for a free pass backstage.
2) The "All InclusiveTheory" where everyone, no matter what the offense, is going to Heaven. The reason being, after all, "God is a loving God who would never ever let anyone go to a horrible place such as Hell." The fact is, God, is not only a God of love, but He is also a God of Wrath and Judgment. He gave His ONLY SON as a ransom to pay for your sins. If you choose not to accept that mercy, then you will pay for your own sins.
1) This is the "Burger King Theory" Pick and choose what you believe so you can continue the lifestyle that you are living. They have never cracked open a Bible in their life and have no intention of doing so because they are their own god. Subconsciencely, they are slaves to sin and the Satanic commandment of "Do as thy Wilt"living a sin-filled life sung to the tune of, "Hold the Judgement hold the Hell, I'm not going there I can tell." These folks make their own set of rules and regulations to fit whatever particular "Have it Your Way Theory".
Follow Christ, He laid down His life for you so you will not have to die in your sin and live in eternal darkness away from the presence of God. He picked up His Cross and laid down His life and we need to do the same by mortifying the deeds of the flesh, accepting His gift of Salvation, and pick up the cross that He wishes us to bear in this temporary, earthly life. He literally sacrificed His sinless life in death, we need to sacrifice our sin-filled life and live according to His Commandments.
There is no fear of Hell for believers because, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me." You will have no fear of death because He said, "I hold the keys to death and the grave, I am He that liveth and was dead and behold, I am alive forevermore and have the keys to Hell and Death. We fear no man because, "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?" "The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" "The Lord is my fortress protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?" None of this makes one person better than anyone else because we are all sinners. We are not better than the crack addict on the street and no worse than the Broker on Wall Street. The only difference is this, we bend the knee to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. We admit we are sinners in need of a Savior. We surrender our life and will, over to Him who sits on the Throne, because, in our heart, our belief is as real as it gets and we know that in the end, it will all have been well worth it to be with Him.
God is not a Fairy Tale and if you seek you shall find and if you knock the door will be opened unto you but first, you must truly want it. We have all been brainwashed by the things of this corrupt world and programmed to believe like the masses. It is time to think for yourself.
Many people do not want God because of what the church portrays. Let me make it clear that this is not the god of the crooked TV Evangelist and this is not the god of the holier than thou, self-righteous professing "Christian" that has pew sat their entire life and knows nothing of God. They know nothing of the God that true followers serve because if they did, they would not be crooked money grubbers living in mansions bought and paid for by the sick, weak, elderly, and those truly seeking an answer to their despair. They would not chase everyone away from the churches with their hatred and judgment. The Bible says, "You will know them by their fruits." A good tree produces good fruit a bad tree produces rotten fruit", the churches are empty, need I say more? Seek and find God on your own, trust in no man for the truth because man will let you down every time. Do not miss out on the greatest gift ever given because of the fake people who walk the entire earth, they have to answer for what they do just as everyone does.
DO YOU TRULY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD AROUND YOU?
There are many things going on in our world that most people are obviously too. We are just too busy marching along in the system, making a living to feed and shelter ourselves and take care of our families, to take the time to research the truth. Even those things that we see and hear just get dismissed and never given another thought because chances are if they do not directly concern us, we tend to not care but in the grand theme of things, each and every one of us are on the collision course with the agenda of those in higher authority and power. Our world is nothing as it once was and unfortunately, the younger generations have no clue to the radical changes that the older generations can clearly see.
My intention is to bring some semblance to the events going on around us on a daily basis that we are now desensitized to. We must stop walking around with our eyes glued to the device in our hands and thinking that we are better connected because of it, nothing can be further from the truth. Despite the fact that technology is progressing at warp speed, mankind, in general, is digressing in his grip on reality by believing everything he is being taught and everything presented by mainstream media. You were lied to from the time you entered grade-school until the day your education was completed with half-truths and outright lies. It is now time to take matters back into your own hands and seek out the truth for yourself. For as the Bible state, "The Truth Shall Set You Free."
We are attempting to share what God is revealing to us in these End Days but the choice is yours to believe it or not.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: